Find a Tire
Find a Track
V-Force III Reeds - MXZ440/500/500SS/600 (Only Ski-Doo Twin)
- Symmetrical petals: The VForce3 now uses symmetrical reed petals. No longer will you need to be concerned with having both â€œinnerâ€ and â€œouterâ€ reed petals for replacements.
- Super quick petal changes: The VForce3 incorporates the industryâ€™s first and only patented snap together reed valve design. The entire assembly is completely screw free, meaning that when reed petals need changing the job is now literally a â€œSNAPâ€.
- Custom air guides: Custom air guides specific to each individual application ensure the maximum airflow and benefits of the VForce3 reed valve system in your snowmobile, motorcycle, ATV, or PWC.
- Advanced composite technology: The VForce3 utilizes an advanced composite technology with an all new carbon fiber lay-up and resin system. This new lay-up was designed entirely around the reed cage design of the VForce3 for superior performance and response.
- Redesigned reed stops: A new improved reed stop design completely eliminates the need for retaining screws., removing any possible chance of a failure.
- Airfoil technology: Airfoil shaped (flat on bottom/curved on top) reed tip surface increases velocity of fuel/air mixture as it passes through, creating the optimum fuel atomization.
Note: 2005 800HO must use stock spacer