Find a Tire
2004-07 Ski-Doo 600 H.O. / S.D.I. (button secondary RER) 0-3000ft Clutch Kit
Clutch Kits by Straightline Performance
Straightline’s clutch kits are designed to give excellent holeshot, mid-range pull and the best possible mph available. Straightline Performance tests clutch kits in the way that they were meant to be used, in the real trail and mountain application. This kit comes complete with SPI ramps, springs, an adjustable pin kit, and a new helix.
Billet TRA Ramps by Straightline Performance
The industry standard is Straightline’s TRA 3 and TRA 2 ramps. They are custom designed for the best acceleration and top speed for your Ski-Doo. We have custom designed ramps for the 600 H.O., 800 H.O., and the 1000 Mach Z. These ramps are used by many of the top racers and performance shops across the country. Make your selection below (all ramps are sold in sets of 3):
- SPD3s The best 800 H.O. drag ramp around, great bottom end and mid range. Requires a Straightline Blue primary spring (Part # 121-141) for optimum performance.
- SPD3 280 duplicated into the TRA3. Drag and Speed run ramp
- SPM4 Trail ramp for the Mach Z. Higher engagement with better acceleration and throttle response. Buy the entire kit and see huge gains from bottom end to MPH gains. Requires 250/280 Spring.
- SPM3 Similar to the stock Mach Z ramp, but with a .040 laid down end for more mph.
- SPM1 Drag ramp for the Mach Z, 4500+ engagement
- SP412N Duplication of the 412 ramp with a built in notch similar to the 419 ramp